Saturday, 13 December 2008

bridge valley

On the 8th and 9th of December Moturoa went on camp to bridge valley. It was so cool we were in three teams 1,2 and 3 the best bit was Shania was in my group we were both in team 1. the first activity we did was the native puzzle it is when you choose a buddy mine was well I think you all know who it was no well it was Shania. we each got a sheet between two people then we had to do the cross word on the sheet but we had to find the answers in the bush some where. Then we went to the kayaks they were so fun but hard at the same time but in the end most of us ended up swimming. The lake was green and mucky but it was warm as well as cold at 4:00 we got to go swimming or go on the waterslide I did both the water slide was so fun you go zooming down then skimming across the lake them plook you are floating back up to the top. Then we got free time me and Shania went on the flying fox it is so fun you go zooming then you hit the tyres as well as your head there is another flying fox as well but team 1 did not get to go on it because when we were going to go on it we had to clean up it goes over the lake. On Tuseday it rained on us it was very bad because we had to do it in the rain. We also did fire damper we cooked scones on the fire. It was a very fun day. by nicole

1 comment:

Moturoa said...

Gosh you have become a big writer this year. It was great to see you all at the beginning of camp and I was wondering how you got on in the rain. I'm pleased that you are still friends with Shania.

I am sad that I won't be able to come to your last assembly but I am off on holiday that day as my work finishes a little earlier than schools.

Have a great Christmas and a very happy new year and I will see you all when school gets back.

Allanah K

PS thanks for the comment on the class blog. You didn't know that I could sing that well did you.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!